Sunday, December 5, 2010

GIVE THE BEST GIFT OF ALL- KNOWLEDGE



As a loving mom,  I love giving gifts to all three of my children.  Nothing gives me greater joy  than to watch their faces lit up when they open gifts.  The teacher side of me makes me want to not only give material things to my children ,but more importantly the gift of knowledge.  Children tend to easily get out sink with school work when on an extended vacation.  To this end that is why, as a mom and teacher I always provide my children with some fun activities that will help keep their minds sharp.  Putting away just 20 to 30 minutes a day can reap big dividends for children.  The activity does have to be very rigorous, it can be a simple crossword puzzle relating to christmas.  I am posting some of my favorite puzzles, feel free to copy them for your child.  HAPPY HOLIDAYS!










3 comments:

  1. Thanks for following my blog! I'm following you now too. I admire you for knowing so many languages! I'm looking forward to when I finish school & can start teaching Spanish, but I don't know other languages besides English & Spanish. I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Remember Ember! I am now a follower here! Can't wait to read more! I totally agree with this post too! Get those brains stimulated! =)

    Ember

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ember,

    Thanks so much for following back.

    Nicole Weaver

    ReplyDelete